Co-Founding Attorney of Clancy & Clancy Attorney at Law
Kevin Clancy represented clients in complex federal and state courts for more than 40 years. While he received media attention for representing many high-profile clients through the years, he received many more favorable outcomes everyday that went unnoticed.
Kevin Clancy began his career working with Frank Wright and Charles Tessmer, two of Dallas most prestigious criminal defense lawyers. When Mr. Wright retired, Kevin formed an association with James A. Rolfe, former U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, and Jay Ethington, former assistant U.S. attorney.
Kevin was recognized nationally in the media for his successful representation of individual Dallas Cowboys, including Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin.
In 2007, Kevin formed an office association with son Tim Clancy.
- Criminal Defense
- Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Probation and Parole Revocations
- Federal Crimes
- Wire fraud
- Tax fraud
- Mail fraud
- Health care fraud, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud
- Securities fraud, including stock fraud and insider trading
- Mortgage fraud, and real estate fraud
- Business fraud and theft
- Computer-based fraud
- Business-organization fraud, including telemarketing fraud
- Accounting fraud
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Internet Crimes
- J.D. Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- B.A. Southern Methodist University
- H.S. Jesuit College Preperatory School of Dallas
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
For additional information about state and federal criminal laws, criminal procedure or to discuss your matter in confidence with an experienced Dallas criminal defense lawyer, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling us at (214) 550-5771, or if you prefer, fill out the contact form in the right margin and we will contact you.